There's a way to mod Skyrim by transferring your save to your computer, provided you have Skyrim on your computer. Here's the steps on how. (You may want to make a backup of your save)
Skyrim for both Xbox 360 and PC
1. Put the save game you wish to mod on a USB or other transfer device.
2. Put the USB/transfer device in your computer. Using modio or another program similar, extract the savegame.dat from your save file to a location on your computer.
3. Change the savegame.dat to savegame.ess and put the savegame.ess in your Skyrim PC saves.
4. Boot up Skyrim for the PC, add whatever you want through the use of console commands. http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Console_Commands_(Skyrim
5. Save to the same file, exit Skyrim, go to saves and switch file back to savegame.dat
6. Inject savegame.dat back into save using modio.
7. Rehash, resign, and save to device.
8. Move save back to your Xbox 360.
9. Play and have all the items/perks/skills you could wish for.
Other useful links for modding Skyrim using PChttp://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Console_Command_Batch_Lists_(Skyrim